- What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I like the heavy weight WODS
- What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
RUNNING, I am just not built to run
- How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
I try to eat clean, my schedule can be crazy and sometimes trying to stay clean is really tough.
- How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
I had a friend who introduced me to Trenches
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I started CrossFit at the YMCA in 2009. It was the only exercise I would not quit from getting bored.
- Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
I just started getting my double unders and handstand push ups, I am super excited about both!
- What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
Don’t feel intimidated because you aren’t the RX queen/king. Remember you are there for your workout not someone else’s. A wise person once told me that everyone does Crossfit for their own reasons, each on a personal journey. That is absolutely correct. Come to Crossfit for YOUR journey and be proud to be you.
- What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.