- What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I really like EMOMs, they always looks easy but challenging by the time you finish, they also have a lifting skill with a challenging weight which is fun!
- What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Anything with a lot of running!
- How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
I try to do an 80/20 diet. 80% clean and 20% life happens! I also love USANA products A clean protein shake before I work out and and protien bar for the ride home.
- How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
Wyndgate Facebook page
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
- Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
Pull Ups, Toes to bar, Hand stand pushups any lifting PRs! There are so many that is why I love CrossFit!
- What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
CrossFit is an amazing journey of self-goals! It’s not only about physical fitness but the emotional and humbling side of it too! Everyone is does CrossFit for different reasons. But what I have found… Trenches is a gym that is dedicated to you, your goals, and your physical needs. CrossFit is amazing in that perspective that you will see personal gains daily, weekly, monthly and yearly no matter what fitness level you are at! You will not find a better group of athletes than at CrossFit Trenches! It’s a privilege to walk through that door every day!
- What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?
“I still today have to remind myself of where I came from and that I am better than I think I am or give my self-credit for. We all struggle with that voice that plants ideas of doubt and destruction. Hush those voices, face your fears and prove yourself wrong in the best way possible.” Christmas Abbott
Some days the work outs are hard, life is constantly calling in the back of your head, some skills seem impossible to reach, your body aches from the previous day… That’s is what makes you stronger! And at the end of the day, I feel good and there is doubt in my mind that I am stronger than yesterday!