1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I don’t know that I have a favorite WOD per say, I like that they mix up strength and cardio. I must like box jumps because I had my father build me a box for my home work outs!
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Pull ups…but I will master them without a band!
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean,etc.)
Clean eating mostly. I try not to think of it as dieting but mostly lifestyle modifications. It’s amazing to me how much better you feel when you eat well.
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
A friend is a box owner and I saw great transformation in her physique so I started to research local boxes.
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
Hand stand push and not wearing long socks for box jumps!
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
I told myself I was going to start when my girls started back to school in August 2014 but I was a bit nervous and intimidated to start…it took me until October to call and get started and I wish I would have sooner because I realized anyone can participate in a WOD. The coaches do a remarkable job tailoring to specific individuals and watching your form and instructing you on proper body mechanics to avoid injuries. JUST DO IT… you’ll have no regrets and then you’ll be a LIFER!!