1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I am always up for a challenge, so I pretty much like them all. My goal this year is to see if I can improve either my time or weight each time I do a specific WOD.
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Upper body strength is my weakness, so these WODs are tougher for me. So when I see a WOD posted that falls into this category, I am now challenging myself to not only do it but own it!
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
Clean Diet – My goal this year is to eat healthier, a little less sugar (aka coke) and be more cognizant of what my body is trying to tell me. lol
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
I was out driving around trying to find a backroad/shortcut route to avoid all the morning traffic in Lake St. Louis and voila! It was a Win, Win!
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
It always feels great to reach a new PR or accomplish a task that you have been struggling with. But when a total stranger pays you a sincere compliment on your muscle tone, you realize the hard work does show.
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
The trainers here are awesome! They will work with you and adapt the workout to fit your personal abilities. It is almost as if you have a personal trainer but not pay the Personal Trainer cost! The biggest obstacle to overcome is the doubt within yourself.
8. What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?
CrossFit is more than just fitness, it is a gateway to something deeper within all of us … Self Worth.
This best explains that awesome feeling deep inside when I accomplish something that I have been struggling with and it feels soooo good!