1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I like benchmark WODs we have to do 5 rounds of different exercises. I enjoy the ones with running in the WOD the most.
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Pull ups and overhead squats not my favorite exercises in a WOD.
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
I don’t follow a specific diet. I have healthy eating habits with a balanced diet, consuming from all the different food groups and most important watching portion size.
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
PCs’s post on Windgate FB page
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
After years of working out in traditional gyms CrossFit was a welcome change and challenge. I’ve been going consistently 4-5 days a week since August 2013.
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
305lbs back squats PR.
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
Stay motivated, pace yourself and just show up! We were all new to Crossfit at one time.
It’s true that CrossFit can be and is competitive for those who want to compete, but for day-to-day workouts, the atmosphere could not be more supportive.