1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I love partner WODS!! I also like kettle bell swings.
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
The hero WOD that contained 222 front squats!!! Can’t remember the name.One Saturday we did it as a partner wod and that was awesome, but then on a weekday we had to do it by ourselves….ahhhhh!!
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
Watching calories. 40% protein, 35% carbs, 25% healthy fats.
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
I saw a picture of Bridget Thomason on FB and I started asking her and Travis tons of questions.
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Since October 1st.
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
During a WOD that contained 25 rounds of 3 handstand pushups which of course I modified, 3 cleans and 3 burbees, I was going to quit at round 15 or so. Bridget came up along side of me and did the burbees with me after she had finished her rounds. Through her encouraging words and doing the burbees I finished. After I was done, I walked out of the box to the back parking lot and cried. I was so mad at how our if shape I was. That was my turning point!! I determined to make healthy choices to better my life for me and my family.
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. 😉
Don’t forget to have fun!! Advice…”Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”