What is CrossFit?
- CrossFit advocates a mix of aerobic exercise, body weight exercise, gymnastics and Olympic weight lifting. Its strength and conditioning program are constantly varied, with high intensity and functional movement with the stated goal of improving fitness.
- To read more visit; http://crossfit.com/, http://journal.crossfit.com/, Wiki… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFit
Do I need to have experience before I take a CrossFit class?
- No, we make sure here at CrossFit Trenches that all beginners get the proper training and introduction to technique and CrossFit fundamentals.
What do I need to bring?
- Comfy work out clothes and water.
How often should I do CrossFit?
- While each person is unique we suggest 2-3 times a week to start. Come in and consult with a coach on a plan that works for you.
What makes CrossFit Trenches different than any other gym?
- Great coaches inspire great athletes. We strive to make each and every person feel they get the attention they need to succeed with their goals.
What if I’m intimidated by CrossFit?
- No worries, we were all beginners at one point. You won’t know if you love it until you try it. Anybody can do CrossFit!
Do you sell t-shirts?
- Of course, what is a gym without an awesome t-shirt! Drop by before or after a workout to check it out.