1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I like the body weight movements (pull-ups, push ups, hand-stand push-ups) and it’s going to sound crazy but I like the benchmark girls workouts because it gives you an idea of where you are and also something to aim at to improve.
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Anything with overhead squats or rowing
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
I would say it’s clean eating but I love sweets. So I try to get a round about count of calories a day, so I won’t over do it.
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
Off CrossFit.com. I have wanted to do CrossFit for years but was too much of a chicken to try it.
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I started at the end of February 2015.
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
I have two, when I did my first muscle up and when I did a 135 lbs overhead squat because my mobility improved.
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
Don’t be afraid…there’s never a better time to start then right now. Leave your ego at the door. NOTHING BEATS HARD WORK!!! These are things I still have to tell myself everyday but CrossFit works.