What is Trenches “get down get dirty” Boot Camp?
Trenches Boot Camp is a 45 min workout designed to build strength and fitness through a variety of types of exercise. Our simple training formula will ensure that the coach will spend less time explaining and more time coaching, motivating, and making sure everyone is moving correctly. Trenches Boot Camp is a great way to get fit and find your inner athlete while having a great time! You will never get bored in camp since each session will be different and each coach will bring something unique to each camp experience. We use tires, battle ropes, med balls, slam balls, body weight, dumbbells, kettle bells, jump ropes, sand bags, agility drills, sleds, and more, to shock the body and get you results that you are after. Additionally, you will receive one free private consultation session with our onsite nutrition specialists. Feel more energetic, get stronger…get down get dirty in Trenches Boot Camp.
Monday – Thursday at 4:00 pm
**Punch Cards expire 6 months from date of purchase**
Bootcamp Gold Package
$250 for 50 punches
Bootcamp Silver Package
$150 for 25 punches
Bootcamp Bronze Package
$75 for 10 punches
Boot Camp FAQ
- How do I schedule my free nutrition consultation session?
- See the coach after class to reserve your time.
- Do you offer child care?
- No childcare will be offered; however, well behaved children who are old enough to sit quietly on their own are welcome to come and sit on the sidelines. They can access the free wifi on their own device, read, or color at the front table. For everyone’s safety, there are no children allowed on the black mats and no children allowed on the equipment at any time.
- What is the minimum age for participation in Boot Camp?
- Boot Camp is offered to anyone ages 12 and above.
- I was not able to use all of my punches before the 6 month expiry date, can I get a refund or an extension?
- Punches must be used within 6 months from the purchase date. No refunds, extensions, or transfers between people will be issued.
- Are there any family discounts?
- Yes, there is a family discount for 3 or more members of the same family (living in the same household). Please see the coach for details.
- I am a current CrossFit member, can I substitute a Boot Camp class for a CrossFit class?
- No, these programs are separate and not interchangeable.
- I am a current CrossFit member, and I would like to try Boot Camp, is there special pricing?
- Yes, if you keep your CrossFit membership, we have special add on pricing for Boot Camp – please ask a coach for more details.
- I am a Boot Camp member, but I would like to try CrossFit, can I come try it out?
- Yes, you can try 1 week for free. Just let the coach know when you would like to come!