- What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I’m a fan of EMOM WODs. I like that rest is built into the workout so that you are ready to go hard again at the start of the next minute. As far as skills, I like deadlifts and double unders.
- What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Anything that involves an overhead squat.
- How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
Paleo 90% of the time, when I do “cheat” I try and at least stay gluten free.
- How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
Just saw it as I was driving down the road.
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Since March 2015.
- Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
235lbs Deadlift PR
- What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
Don’t give up. It might seem intimidating at first, especially if you’re not familiar with a lot of the movements (which was my case), but it is totally worth it, just stick with it. And don’t take it too seriously, it should be fun!