1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
I love AMRAPs, especially those with burpees, cleans and/or push presses.
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
Any with snatches, I’m just not very comfortable about them yet.
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
Clean for the most part. Lots of veggies, fruit, nuts, protein, try to do everything as fresh as possible and lots of water. I do have 1-3 cheat meals on the weekend.
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
My colleague kept telling me to come check it out and promised I would love it. He was right; it was love at first sight.
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Since June 2014, 10 months.
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
I’ve had a couple of them, and that’s what I love about CrossFit, it’s challenging and a very competitive sport with many different exercises. But if I had to mention one, I would say my biggest moment was the whole Open Competition, it took me places I’ve never been. I Will never forget 15.3, taught me a lot.
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
To never let themselves down, we are all beginners at some point. Be consistent and give it all, exercise because you love it. More importantly, become your #1 FAN