1. What is your favorite WOD(s) or Skill(s)?
AMRAPS because you can work on skill with a speed component (I like a little competition 😀). I also like chippers. Its very gratifying to complete a crazy long workout with high reps (even if you have to break it up). As far as skills go, I like push press/jerks and I’m starting to really like double unders!
2. What WOD is at the bottom of your list?
I’m not to crazy about snatches…or burpees (does anyone like burpees?)
3. How would you describe your diet? (Paleo, Primal, Zone, Clean, etc.)
Clean eating with a reward every now and then!
4. How did you hear about CrossFit Trenches?
A friend brought me to try CrossFit not long after Trenches opened.
5. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Maybe 2 1/2 years.
6. Describe your biggest milestone, achievement, or “A-ha” moment at CFT?
That’s what I love about CrossFit! Every time I master a new skill, that a-ha moment fuels my motivation to achieve another goal and see what else my body is capable of!
7. What encouragement or advice would you give to new people coming in?
Aim to be better than you were yesterday and the Trenches “family” will be behind you cheering you on the whole way.
8. What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?
My favorite quote is: “Eat clean. Stay fit. And have a burger to stay sane.” Because I think it’s equally important to work hard as it is to have fun!