We are the ORIGINAL CrossFit Affiliate in Lake St. Louis
Our programming is effective and fun! Established in 2013, we have years of experience and expertise to guide you, no matter your goals. The first week is free!
Come See Us!
Interested in trying CrossFit? Your first week is always free! Come try it out with no obligation to join to see if CrossFit is for you! Call or text us at 636-344-0012, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use one of the buttons below to let us know you’re coming. We’d love to hear from you!
1 Week FREE Trial
Try CrossFit Trenches for free for one week with no obligation to join. Free trial expires one week from first class attended.
Dropping in from out of town or another box? Click here to register and let us know you’re coming!
Get the most out of your training by dialing in your NUTRITION!
Nutrition is viewed as the foundation of CrossFit training and critical to performance. Coach Trish, founder of Nourish Nutrition, is here to help you get started.
- Macro Prescription with weekly updates
- One-time Macro numbers
- Habit-based Nutrition coaching
Contact Coach Trish to get started!
Join the CONSISTENCY IS KING challenge today! You can choose between a monthly entry or lock it in for the rest of the year.
Register here for great support and accountability!
TRENCHES IS OPEN! Here are our COVID Procedures:
- Please reserve your spot in class. This is crucial for social distancing.
- We ARE allowing drop-ins during this time, as long as you reserve via our online portal (link at top of page).
- You may bring children, but we will ask you to sign our waiver for them. Even though some of the waiver may not apply since they will not be working out, there are some Pandemic clauses that we need you to sign off on in order to protect our business.
- The kiosk remains off limits; the coach will sign you in and record your scores (or feel free to use your mobile device to record your scores).
- We will continue to disinfect all equipment and high touch surfaces between classes.
All fully vaccinated athletes and coaches can use their discretion on wearing a mask. For those who are not fully vaccinated, we kindly request that you wear a mask to enter the building. You do not have to wear it during the workout; please read on for detailed procedures.
- Athletes who are not fully vaccinated should wear a mask to enter the building.
- Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and the mouth.
- Athletes must bring their own masks; Trenches will not provide them.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided on the way in the building.
- CrossFit Programming
- Nutrition Coaching
- Personal Training
- Skill Seminars
- Weightlifting Seminars
- Barbell Club
- Mobility Clinics