We are the ORIGINAL CrossFit Affiliate in Lake St. Louis
Come give us a try. The first week is always free. Our programming is effective and fun!
Established in 2013, we have years of experience and expertise to guide you, no matter your goals.
Information/Registration for the CF Trenches In-House Open
Click here to register and to get more information! Cost is $20 + processing fee. First WOD will be Friday, March 12.
Join the Trenches Barbell Club
Contact Coach Trish for more information. Next session begins 1/16/2021.
Interested in a Personalized Movement Assessment?
Contact Coach Julie to set up a one-on-one session
TRENCHES IS OPEN! Here are our COVID Procedures:
- Please reserve your spot in class. This is crucial for social distancing.
- We ARE allowing drop-ins during this time, as long as you reserve via our online portal (link below).
- You may bring children, but we will ask you to sign our waiver for them. Even though some of the waiver may not apply since they will not be working out, there are some Pandemic clauses that we need you to sign off on in order to protect our business.
- The kiosk remains off limits; the coach will sign you in and record your scores (or feel free to use your mobile device to record your scores).
- We will continue to disinfect all equipment and high touch surfaces between classes
Beginning Monday, November 16
All athletes and coaches will be required to wear a mask to enter the building. You do not have to wear it during the workout; please read on for detailed procedures.
- Athletes must wear a mask to enter the building
- Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and the mouth
- Athletes must bring their own masks. Trenches will not provide them (if someone forgets once or twice while we are getting used to the new rules, then one can be provided, but please do not rely on us to provide them)
- Enter the building via the front door
- Use the hand sanitizer provided on the way in the building
- Exit the building via the back door
- Use the first 5 minutes to get your boards and write down the workout
- Get your equipment for the weightlifting portion, if applicable (get starting weights)
- The coach will let you know what extra equipment is needed for the warm up
- Find a spot and stay there for the warm up (in place)
- Athletes may remove masks for the warm up and workout
- If you need to go anywhere that puts you within 6’ of another athlete, wear a mask (ex: getting more weights, setting up for the metcon)
- Athletes must put mask back on to clean and put equipment away
- Even with masks, try to maintain 6′ distance where possible
We are also discontinuing the use of communal chalk buckets. Please bring your own if you like to use chalk (we will have some available for purchase).
- CrossFit Programming
- Nutrition Coaching
- Personal Training
- Skill Seminars
- Weightlifting Seminars
- Barbell Club
- Mobility Clinics
Come See Us!
Interested in trying CrossFit? Your first week is always free! Come try it out with no obligation to join to see if CrossFit is for you! Call or text us at 636-344-0012, email us at email@example.com, or use one of the buttons below to let us know you’re coming. We’d love to hear from you!
1 Week FREE Trial
Try CrossFit Trenches for free for one week with no obligation to join. Free trial expires one week from first class attended.
Dropping in from out of town or another box? Click here to register and let us know you’re coming!